Gentle Permanent Makeup Removal Services in Snohomish County Including Seattle, Everett and Lynnwood
If you have decided to have your permanent makeup removed, it’s a simple salon process; however, it’s still essential that you follow our preparation and aftercare instructions to get the best results. You may decide that you no longer want your lip blush, powder brows or permanent eyeliner. Unlike lash lifts and lash extensions, these beauty treatments will take much longer to fade, if they do at all. Fortunately, your PMU artist can help you expedite the process with convenient saline treatments.
- Tanning should be avoided for at least 2 weeks prior and approximately 2 weeks after or until all scabs have come off.
- Stop using any skin thinners & lighteners such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, retinol, glycolic acids and alpha hydroxy on the brow area 2 weeks prior to your appointment and 4 weeks after your last session. Do not use these products in between PMU sessions either, as this can cause scarring.
- If you are getting a chemical peel, it is recommended that you ask your esthetician or dermatologist when they feel it is safe for you to get your brows done, but we require you wait at least 4 weeks prior.
- If using any type of Accutane, you must stop topical for at least 4 weeks prior and internal (pills) for at least a year. Failure to do so can cause severe scarring.
- If using any type of brow serum like Latisse, you must stop at least 4 weeks prior and at least 4 weeks after the final session.
- Cosmetic Botox or fillers should be done at least 4 weeks prior and at least 4 weeks after your final session. Do not get any Botox or fillers around your removal area between your sessions unless your Botox/filler provider says it’s ok.
- Clean brows gently with saline wipes after PMU removal. You can lay down and leave on to help saturate more saline into the brows.
- Do not pick or pull at the scabs.
- Once all scabs have naturally fallen off, use aftercare ointment daily morning and night.
- Avoid exfoliating, using products that thin or lighten the skin, and brow serum for at least 4 weeks after the final session.
- Always use sunscreen.
Testimonials From Google and Facebook
I just got the powder brows done and I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with how they turned out!!! Ashley & Deanna really took their time making sure that my brows were perfect before the shading process was started. They look natural, yet put-together. I’m looking forward to not having to do my eyebrows anymore in the morning haha
read more Google testimonials…
You want selfies that rock?…without filters? Then invest in your look and have Ashley or one her staff help you out. Ashley is always one the move for learning the best techniques and is my most hygienic spa I have been too. Plus check out her Instagram page everyone looks so good! You could have all that and be able to take a nap that you could actually call “beauty sleep.”
read more Facebook testimonials…
Supporting Your Journey to Self-Acceptance with Permanent Makeup Removal in Snohomish County Including Seattle, Everett and Lynnwood
Beauty Elite is an LGBT-friendly lash spa and PMU salon dedicated to providing our clients with the utmost care and attention during every phase of your permanent makeup application and maintenance process, as well as when you decide that removal is right for you. Highly trained makeup artists also provide lash and brow care, lip blush care, and eyeliner services. Our makeup removal sessions are tailored to your needs, as are all of our services, including powder brow bar sessions and lash extension care. See why so many of our clients rate our services so highly. Book your free consultation today to learn more about our saline-based permanent makeup removal services.
Permanent Makeup Removal to Restore Your Skin in Our Comfortable Snohomish County Salon Serving Seattle, Everett, Lynnwood and Beyond
Serving Snohomish & King County including Seattle, Everett, Lynnwood, Marysville, Mukilteo, Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Edmonds, Lake Stevens, Arlington & Snohomish